Monday, April 18, 2016

A Tarot Reading from Kelly-Ann

Lately Ive been feeling a little stuck and ill at ease with the world. Ive tried for at least a good few months on my own to work my way through it without any success so I decided to get some help. I needed someone to point me in the right direction and as I suck at reading tarot cards on my own I decided to get a tarot reading from Kelly-Ann Maddox. I've followed her blog and youtube channel forever and now that I felt the need to ask for a reading to help me, she was my first choice.

I chose the Deep, Wild, True reading as it covered the most bases for me and I set about writing notes that i thought Would be helpful and useful to Kelly-Ann. Less than a week later I had my reading in hand!

I have to say, the reading I received was bang-on the money! Without me being overly specific with the notes I sent, the cards that were pulled and her interpretation of them picked out certain points that really resonated with me as being correct for my situation. Not only do you get Kelly-Ann's interpretation of the issues as seen by the cards but she is a trained counsellor so she also gives you a list of tips and tricks to work through these problems and move on to bigger and better things.

Overall, I found the reading to be extremely helpful, well written, easy to read with easy to follow tips and exercises for me to work through. I'm part way through this process now and it really is making me think :)

If you are in need of some guidance in any area of your life, I would highly recommend that you go to Kelly-Ann's shop and see what she can offer you. Please done forget to read the policies and ethics page first! Its important! :)

Thank You Kelly-Ann for the awesome reading and for all the tips and suggestions for lifting myself up and working through my issues. I will definitely come back to you again!.

You can find Kelly-Ann here:

Website/Blog
Youtube
Instagram
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment