Friday, April 29, 2016

Universal Monsters - The 69 Eyes

I love it when one of my favourite bands releases a new album! I get so excited :)

The 69 Eyes released their new album Universal Monsters on the 22nd of April 2016 and I snapped it up ASAP!

Photo http://www.nuclearblast.de

I will admit that I wasn't the biggest fan of the last album (X) but this one is all class! Usually when I listen to any music its on my iPhone and I put it on shuffle for a random mix. When a new album comes up I turn off the shuffle setting and just listen to the album as the band have put it together for us.



Jet Fighter Plane was released first as a single. Not the best song on the album but still really good. 

My favourite song is Blackbird Pie! When I was young, Sing a song of Sixpence was something I heard a lot coming from an English family and I liked it. I still do :) I have to say though, I like this version better!! My next favourite song has to be Blue (I do love me a good power ballad) with Never rocking in a close third.

Overall, I love it, Love it, Love it! I've lost count of how many times Ive listened to the album this week... Damn, I could listen to that man sing all day.

There are only a very select few albums that I have come across in my lifetime where I like each and every song on the album. This album can definitely be added to that list.

This is the playlist on youtube for the songs and 'making of' videos with a few extra's thrown in, if you're interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment